Friday, April 15, 2011

A Man Called Love

Pretentious ba?

Just trying this space lang naman. Actually, it's about my name, Noel. It started noong nag-graduate ako from high school. Nabaduyan ako sa nickname ko, "Len." Tunog feminine kasi. Sabi ko, I want to be a 'giving' person. (pa-idealistic kuno). Kaya I got the first syllable of my baptismal name and inverted it to form "Noel." Parang Christmas baga. What can be more giving than that. Kaya, hayun, pagpasok ko sa college, iba na me, and it stuck.

Pero, the giving part also stuck. Hindi ako naging materialistic and I like making sacrifices for others. Sometimes kahit people abuse me, give pa rin ako big time (Maybe I'll talk about it here someday). So today, kahit tough ang life, I find it quite easy to continue serving sa Church at the expense of my business. Sabi ko, if I make time for Him, He will make a way for me na ma-provide ang needs ko. So far, it's been working very well for me.

Sa mga future blogs, I think I'll share with you my faith experiences. I guarantee you guys, very colorful ito and very frank. No holds barred. And believe it or not, ang daming miracles, big and small, some simply jaw-dropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment